As a seasoned Engineering Director and Web Developer, I have become proficient in every position of the web process from design to deployment. I have developed high volume projects from the ground up using proprietary code and multiple MVC frameworks. I also helped bring in new clients to develop or manage their independent projects.
I stay in the forefront of technology to find new applications, techniques and methods that can improve a team or my own skill sets. With management experience I work well in a team environment and thrive to create a productive and entertaining work place.
- PHP — 7+ years experience in PHP7 and OOP standards.
- MySQL / SQLite — 6+ years experience.
- Management — Managed Agile teams with duties from Team lead to Architect.
- Web Dev — HTML5, CSS3/LESS/SASS, JS/NodeJS, jQuery, W3C Standards and Accessibility.
- MVC Frameworks — Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Smarty, Magento, Wordpress, and Drupal
- Toolsets — Git, GitHub/Codebase and Tower fluent. NewRelic performance management.
- RESTful — Skilled in OpenGraph, Sage, Stripe, PayPal, UPS and other various RESTful api systems.
- Linux / Apache — LAMP, Unix, RHEL, Fedora and CentOS.
- OS — Highly experienced with OSX and terminal.
- Highly experienced in managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Code neat freak, commenting and indenting is a must.
- Self-starter and always wanting to learn/develop new technologies and methods.
Software Engineering Director
- Manage a team to handle everything from design to deployment with harsh deadlines.
- Introduce and coordinate scalable code development (PHP/MySQL).
- Bring in new clients, coordinate design/development schedule and deployment.
- Design, coordinate and implementation of multiple RESTful web services for the company to use in other internal/external applications.
- Maintain multiple Linux based servers to improve overall performance.
- Build client relationships and deploy a small scale shared hosting environment.
- Build continual development procedures to roll out bug fixes and new features.
- Application optimization to keep applications light-weight and streamlined.
- Teach internal workshops of new and old systems.
- Develop new features and technologies to increase the overall ROI.
- Integrat third-party APIs, including OpenGraph.
- Develop and integrate e-commerce terminals. SagePay, Square, Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.net.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Perfecting and evolving my skills while working on passion projects.
- Time management.
- Responsible for keeping the school website online and functional.
- Responsible for setup and install of new PC machines for classrooms.
- Design and Development of new applications.
- Responsible for all aspects (design - deploy) of various independent school organization websites.
|May 2009||Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL||Bachelor of Science, Digital Arts and Design. 3.55 GPA|